I was only going to pick 10 but then I saw another one I adored so now it's my top 12 favourite books from this year!
12. The Prophecy by Erin Rhew - my review! This book would be perfect for any fantasy lover out there!
11. Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan - my review! This book is filled with romance and humor, great for anyone who wants a fun read.
10. If I Knew You Where Going To Be This Beautiful I Would Have Never Let You go - my review! This book was just brilliant! Had me tearing up a few times too.
9. Hexed by Michelle Krys - my review! This book was so different then I thought it was going to be and I cannot wait to read the next one in the series! Seriously gave me chills.
8. Eight Days A Week by Amber L Johnson - my review! I love a good romance story with a lot of humor and this had a lot of humor and romance!
7. The Curvy Girls Club by Michele Gorman - my review! This story really made me feel better about my size and I just adored it!
6. The Strange And Beautiful Sorrow Of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton - my review! So unique, such a beautiful tragic story.
5. The Geeks Guide To Dating by Eric Smith - My review! Such a fantastic book! So nerdy as well and I loved it!
4. Blueprint: Edward/Lizzy by Lesley James - Lizzy review - Edward review! - These stories will make you want your own Edward and I just ADORE these stories!
3. There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake - my review! This was a fantastic story! Only finished it last week but I can't stop thinking about it!
2. Strings by Kat Green - my review! One of the first stories I reviewed on my site and it's absolutely fantastic! Cannot wait for the sequel!
And for my favourite book of the year goes to:
1. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica - my review! If you follow me on twitter I go on about this story a lot because this story was the best book I have read this year and I cannot wait to read more from Mary!
Use the code READERSCORNER20 to get 20% these beautiful brushes at Indyluxe!!